As an RPI alumnus, I am on a mission to renovate older properties and provide modern, safe, and clean off-campus housing options that I wish existed when I was a student. This 100-year-old property was the first building that I purchased in the area and it has been completely gut renovated into modern apartments that include large kitchens and a ton of common space. Highland Ave is a very wide street and offers a lot of on-street parking.
Summary of the Property:
– 3 Unit Building (4 Bedrooms & 1 Bathroom per Unit)
– Flexible leasing options (Option for one semester leases)
– All utilities included with FREE Wi-FI and In-Unit Washer/Dryer
– 10-minute walk from RPI and a 5-minute walk to two different shuttle stops
– Fully furnished bedrooms with desk, chair, and bed with a closet in each bedroom
Pricing: Each unit has three standard bedrooms ($600 per month) and one large bedroom with a walk-in closet ($725 per month).
Contact email@example.com for a showing and learn more at www.iliadrpi.com